Sunday 8 February 2009

It's Kuya Noel's Bday!

Karaoke Time! :P Photo taken while singing Farewell which Ignites the issue, is Kuya Noel gonna renew his UK Visa? Hahaha!

Yaaaahhh! In this photo: ME, Doris, Daddy Graham, Donna and Darlene

Me and my girl friends. Good Company is essential.

I am doing my bi-weekly hot oil and weekly mudpac while writing this entry. You will die if you see me in this state. :P Back to the topic, It was Kuya Noel's bday last night! We left Reading at 6PM and after an hour, we were in London. I was starving by then so as soon as I saw Kuya, I asked him if the food were ready. (What a good way to greet a friend whom I haven't seen for a month.) They made so much good food that I ended up eating for 2 hours and skipping alcohol altogether.

The night went out smoothly. I sang at least 10 songs, not letting go of the microphone. Hahaha! We talk, I told them of my plans of going back in June and they said that I should think about it. I told them my reasons and I asked them what their plans are. Everyone seems to be thinking about the future these days. The other day, my friend Luke told me that I am experiencing quarter life crisis. Maybe I am but I will be 24 soon and I should think about my life and I should have figured out what I want now. Things should be done, NOW. Anyway, I left just after lunch ditching the London Trip. I am not motivated at all. I've been feeling ill lately and I need to rest. I got home by 3PM and went straight to bed. Will post updates soon. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting