Sunday 1 February 2009

Day Trip and Confessions

North Walls Park

Round Table(on the wall!)

Winchester Cathedral

DAY TRIP

I went to Winchester with my family yesterday. I saw this train stop on our way to South Hampton but didn't take interest until the office organised a tour. I think it is very reasonable for £5 per person. The only problem is that, there aren't many places to go to. About 2 hours is enough to cover the whole place. 30 minutes on the Winchester Cathedral, 15 minutes on the Winchester Museum, - so small but free, 10 minutes on the Round Table and Park for 30 minutes. High Street looks usual with lesser shops than my town, Reading. The only good thing about the place is that, they have free and clean toilets everywhere! Even my mum point that out. :) Most of the museums are free as well but I'd rather go to London. Which brings me to my next trip.

CONFESSIONS

I have confessions to make, a. I am getting tired living in the UK and b. I want to go home soon. This didn't come as a surprise to anyone else. I've been contemplating on wheter to go back home or not for a long time now. There are things that has been stopping me in the past but things has been settled now. First, my boyfriend or should I say, my ex-boyfriend. I couldn't make my mind up then cause I don't want to leave him in the UK but he ended up leaving me in the end. Second, money matters. I'm only working part-time here but my weekly salary is a normal monthly wage of an ordinary worker back home. Third, I want to do my Euro Tour. So far, I've only been to France and my next trip is in Italy in 3 months. If I get longer Visa then I can visit up a Friend in Rotterdam. :) Fourth, my bag addiction. Before I go back, I plan to buy a Balenciaga Bag as a leaving present for myself. Fifth, I am scared that I might not find a job. Today I realise that I need to take risks and experience life. Goodbye UK, soon.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting