Saturday 21 February 2009

Friday Film Date - Confessions of a Shopaholic

STARBUCKS

The girly dates started with coffee at Starbucks. We talk for a bit while waiting for the film to start. I mostly talk and they listen. Hahaha! My sister doesn't talk much so I just took the piss out of her. I am a MEANIE I know.

CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC


It is such a good film to watch with girlfriends. It got all the elements of a girly film - comedy, love story, clothes and accessories. :P It wasn't as fun as the book though. I felt that the film is a bit slow and it deviates from the original story of the book. The clothes aren't as amazing as it should and so are the accessories. I've expected more and it didn't deliver. That's just me so decide for yourselves.

PIZZA HUT

Or should I say Pasta Hut? Ehehe! Pizza Hut announced its name change a while back and they hadn't do anything on the signs yet. Credit Crunch anyone? :P We went for Pizza Hut cause we couldn't decide what to have for our late lunch. We went there starving but it seems like they've forgotten our order. We waited for 30 minutes or so. When we finally got our order and on our second serving, we were given extra, large pizza for waiting. We couldn't eat it anymore so we decided to split it and take it home. We left the restaurant and me and my sister went to Zara whilemy friend Amy went home.


My outfit for today. I need to wear the dress to get into the mood. Dress and Flats from Zara and Belt from Mango and YSL Medium Majorelle Bag. I am not doing the bag a justice.

I found this Gladiator High Heels at Zara but is not on sale. Damn! Wait for me my baby. I will get you after I book my Trip to Belgium. :P

Close up. Donations anyone? Every quid is appreciated. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting