Friday 6 February 2009

Good News: Tax Refund

I was feeling a bit down when I woke up this morning but the letter from HM Revenue cheered me up, I got a TAX REFUND of an undisclosed amount. :-P Finally all my phonecalls to them paid off. Now, I have 3 options here- splurge, save and spend.

SPLURGE - I am itching for the Ruby Red Balenciaga City Bag/Giant City Bag or an Omega Constallation Watch for sometime now but my common sense prevents me from buying one. It is my bday in 18 days, please God, let all these things magically appear on my doorstep on the 20th. Ehehe!
SAVE - Save everything so future use.
SPEND - I am thinking of going to Prague but my friend Luke told me that it's not a good idea to go alone. Even my mum said no to the Trip. She even asked my friend Yan for second opinion. She was that serious and worried about my safety.

What do you think people?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting