Monday 2 February 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

while making my Asian Snow Man
with my Asian Snow Man
Snow Angel. I've always wanted to do this!My Dear Sister set the DSLR in timer so we can actually take photos of us, together.

Today is by far, the thickest snow I've experienced in the UK. About 3 inches and It is still snowing while I am writing this blog. Remember when I wrote that Snow makes the Winter bearable? This is it.

We were woken up by mum at 7:30 AM cause she is looking for her Digital Camera. She wants to take photos of the snow and so we can send those to Dad who is currently working in Singapore. My stars must have been aligned today cause my dad called me at 9ish AM and I told him about my plans to move back to Asia. He told me to think it through cause it is a big step. I told him that I can't go on living here with my student visa and limited work opportunity. He said that I should look for a job in Singapore and If I ever I got one, he will look for a flat so I can live with him. I was happy that my voice is shaking while talking with him. I am so vulnerable at the moment that any act of kindness is magnified. Today I felt important and loved which I haven't experienced in a long time. Today, I can say that I am truly happy and lucky to have them as my parents. :)

Back to the photos, all were taken at a nearby park about 5 minutes walk from our building. We were lucky cause we were the first ones to take photos there.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting