Monday 9 February 2009

No Gay Vibes and Accident

NO GAY VIBES

Last Saturday, I went to Zero Degrees for Jen's bday. The group is small, 7 people, 4 from work including me and her friends from Uni. The dinner went quite well. I had pizza and most people had salad as they are preparing themselves for the double chocolate cake. Anyway, the most interesting thing about the night is the arrival of her friend! This guy looks exactly like Dennis Trillo and I had a dream about Dennis the previous night. I've got butterflies when I saw him. I didn't get much chance to speak with him as I was ID'd on the next door bar. :( The next day, I asked my friend Bhavini for his name. She said he was cute right? But Jen told me that his friend is GAY! I died. How can all cute guys be gay? Dream ended. Hahaha!

ACCIDENT

Yesterday, after the usual Sunday mass, lunch and choir practice, I went to the cinema for "He's just not that into you" with my friends. The film is insightful. The key is, if the guy is interested, he will go the extra lengths to be with you. It was freezing and raining when we left the cinema so I asked my friend to drop me home. There is a major accident on the way so we took the alternate route. As soon as we turn left, our vehicle was hit by the car behind us. The nosy driver forgot to apply his breaks! Thank God he didn't crash hard. The incident left me scared and Melissa crying. My friend driving is surprisingly calm. We are just thankful to be alive! :)


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting