Wednesday 13 October 2010

Spanish Language

When I was taking Spanish Lessons in Instituto Cervantes, I used to borrow at least 5 DVDs weekly.  It was heaven for me.  2 things I like combined - World Cinema and Subtitled films.  They don't have the best selections there, some were not subtitled, other films are plain boring but I enjoyed it just the same.  

Here are some of my film picks.  As if I am the authority to these things.  LOL!

1.  Sin Noticias de Dios( No News from God).  If you want to see Gabriel Garcia Bernal in perfect Aussie or Kiwi accent, watch this.  He is hot still and my number 1 Spanish Speaking actor.  Maybe he's the reason why I am studying Spanish, so I can communicate with him in the future.  Chos!!!

2.  Nocturna(Night).  The Peter Pan syndrome in me.  It takes me back to my Ghibli film days.  I got most of the Ghibli films by the way.  Yikes.

3.  Estrellas de la Linea.  A documentary about Argentinian Prostitutes who made a football team.  This film broke my heart.  

4.  Lola.  I love Flamenco and it's good to know that they made a film about a flamenco dancer.  I love the performing arts.  If I have the talent for it, I would have been a dancer by now.  :P  I loved every minute of the Flamenco Performance that I saw in Madrid.  Soooo amazing!!!





Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting