Sunday 31 October 2010

Jetlag Gone

I finally got my jetlag out of my system.  

Had a very busy day yesterday.  I asked dear boyfriend to take me to Wokingham Town Centre.  As you all know lovelies, I am currently staying at dear boyfriend's family home in Wokingham.  He lives near the town centre so might as well see it right?  It was a small not so busy town.  Not even on  a sunny Saturday.  

We went to Reading for lunch to meet my mum's.  She made 3 filo dishes.  Luke especially liked the Adobo and Ginataang Crabs.  I am very surprised that my mum can cook.  I always tell everyone that she can't.  My bad mum!

Since we were going to a fancy dress that night across my mum's flat, I asked my friends to get changed at mine's.  Donna had 2 options, 80s and school girl.  School girl suited her better.  None of us know how to put make up on other than the usual eyeliner, lipstick and mascara.  We wanted to look better this time so we tried to put eyeshadow on.  Donna's was a total failure, she erased hers like 3 times, twice my fault.  LOL!  Darlene dressed like a school girl too.  As for me, rockabilly but told everyone that I dressed as Katy Perry as noone can tell what I came dressed as.  


 Wokingham Town Centre.
The flower that Luke gave my mum.
Luke relaxing after a nice meal.  He is very much attached with his HTC Desire HD.
 Rockabilly minus the cleavage.
 Make up success!

And some random fancy dress photos:







Dear boyfriend didn't come with us.  He went out with his mates.  He had fun until after the last hour when their group got into a fight.  Imagine my horror when I saw him.  Almost sent him to hell.  

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting