Thursday 28 October 2010

The 11th Month

I wanted to stay in and cuddle yesterday until I realised that it was the 27th of the month.  Since dear boyfriend and I are in a LDR(that's long distance relationship for you :P), it is rare for us to be together on our monthsary.  I didn't explain how monthsary works with my boyfriend, I trained him to think that the 27th is special to me.  You see girls, guys can be trained, like dogs.  You just have to use all your tricks.  Hope he doesn't kill me when he reads this.

We left his place without any plans.  He said he wanted to go to Reading.  I thought Reading means Oracle but it means garage to him.  He said, he'll take me to Windsor instead.  I told dear boyfriend that I shopped at Windsor before and I know exactly where Zara is.  He knows how much I love Zara.  He hates the idea of going to New Look, Zara, H&M and Topshop which exactly what we did.  Hahahahahaha!  Before leaving, we dropped by his dad's workplace.  His dad works for a tobacco company, he was surrounded by tobacco when we arrive as he was shipping samples yesterday.  From Windsor, we went to Ruislip to visit his Nan. Banks' relatives are so nice!  Speaking with them is very easy.  From his Nan, we went to Scott(one of boyfie's best mates) who happens to live close to his Nan.  My boyfriend is lucky to be surrounded with good quality people.  They are all polite and nice.  I am lucky to have met these people.  :)




I love Autumn!!!
At shakeaway.


 I wanted a photo of me and dear boyfriend together.  Bad quality I know.  This was taken at New Look.

Follow my blog with bloglovin


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting