Tuesday 26 October 2010

FATTY

 I am such a fatty.  
 I had roast at 5AM.
Nando's for lunch.  I had 2 since I got here!
Coffee at 3PM.


We went to Reading yesterday to have his dad's BMW serviced.  Let me tell you a funny story about BMW's.  When I told my sister that Luke is driving one she said she wanted to try it.  Since we won't be able to afford one, the thought of riding was good enough for her.  It's like me going around Selfridges and touching the latest bags and shoes.  Hopefully I will be able to touch a crocodile Birkin in the future.   Hahahaha!  Back to the story, got nothing planned yesterday so we ended up going around shops which finally ended to a Topshop lipstick purchase.  Good colour, bad quality.  Unliking the £30 off Topshop Wisteria Wedge and dreaming about the £25 New Look Wedge.  I am gonna be seriously over baggage.  Sooo much good shoe selection in the UK!!!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting