Sunday 10 October 2010

Filo Designed Clothes for Less

I met up with my friend Joanna from Uni today.  I haven't seen her since I got back last year.  The last time I saw her was almost 2 years ago I think.  She said that she is planning on getting married next year.  Congratulations!  :)  

I also got robbed today.  While waiting for Joanna, I headed to the nearest Kashieca store to browse for the new Randy Ortiz collection.  To be honest, they all look horrible on the hanger but once you put them on, you'll be surprised how amazing the clothes fit.  My tip is, try on as much as styles as possible.  A tip that I didn't take as I got lucky with the Lucy 1 style.  :P  We also went to the shops to burn the food that we ate.  While browsing at SM Cubao(yeah I know, what was I doing there???), I found the Kate Torralba for Paper Dolls collection on sale.  I got the dress for 750 PHP which was originally priced for 2,499.75PHP.  Massive Bargain! 







Yo y mi amiga Joanna.
Dress:  HK  /  Shoes:  Zara  /  Bag:  Coach
The LUCY 1 Dress.  This is how you supposed to wear it but I found 2 more ways to use it.
As a asymmetrical/ sleeveless dress.
With asymmetrical with one sleeve.
I really love the draping.  I should enrol to draping class next.
The bargain KT X PD maxi dress.  It fits amazing!!!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting