Thursday 21 October 2010

Flight Glitch

Hellooooooo!

I am still alive.  I just don't have anything to blog about.  I've been alternating shopping with packing.  I didn't realise the difficulty of packing for Autumn.  I don't have enough "nice" autumn clothes.

The other day, I went to Etihad to sort my flight ticket.  Dear boyfriend purchased it with his credit card and I was supposed to bring the credit card copy, his passport copy and a letter from him at the airport for card verification before they can check me in.  Being paranoid that I am, I went to Etihad.  When I got there, I was told that I need the actual card.  There is no way that they are gonna allow to lift the suspension on my ticket without it.  I asked if my boyfriend can verify the card in the Etihad office but the 2 nearest offices are in Brisbane and Sydney, he is flying in Perth.  When dear boyfriend called, I told him the whole story.  He went ballistic and cancelled my flights.  Later that night, with sweaty shaky hands, we booked the ticket with Cathay with my CARD.  

My flight is at 8PM tom night.  I'll be landing in the morning.  See you all UK peeps. 

After F21 shopping.  :)


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting