Tuesday 12 October 2010

Eat Pray Love


As you all know, I went through the self-help phase when my ex broke up with me.  I was definitely shattered beyond repair.  I have to pick myself up slowly each day, it was definitely a very hard process that I don't want to go through ever again.  You better not break my heart Luke Banks or I'll kill you.  Just kidding!

I was very excited when I heard that Eat Pray Love was turned into a film.  I get teary-eyed whenever I see the trailer.  It's like everything is coming in a full circle.  Eat Pray Love opened last week and I didn't see it until yesterday.  I have to say, I am terribly disappointed.  The film is not what I've expected it to be.  They cut the other person from the film, they jump from one country to the next without smooth transition.  It was terrible I wish I didn't see the film.
  

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting