Sunday 24 October 2010

Sam's First Birthday!

Hi Darlings!  I am back in the cold UK weather now.  My flight was okay, I was able to sleep 10 hours on the airplane and woke up with aches and pains everywhere.  

I finally met my boyfriend's parents, separately.  They are both very nice.  It makes me smile seeing my boyfriend with his dad cause they look so much alike.  I told him that I had a glimpse of the future.  Hahaha! I also spoke with his mum later that day who offered me wine.  She asked if I ate pork too.  I said I am a Muslim but took the joke back immediately.  I said I am a Catholic and she was happy about a Catholic girl dating her son.  She asked if I go to church too.  I do but I haven't been in a month.  

I took my boyfriend on a filo gathering.  He told my mum that he was overwhelmed.  My boyfriend is a bit shy around people.  I am a bit too to be honest.  :P  My sister was happy to see me.  She said I look like Summer.  You know, the 500 days of Summer Girl.  That's how much they miss me.  They stop being mean to me.  My mum also said that my weight was okay.  Wow!  That was a big deal since my mum can't stop talking about my fatness.  My sister took the piss out of Luke that night.  He asked if being mean is a Feliciano girls thing.  Yes, it is love.

All in all, it was a good first day for me.  I saw my family  and friends and met my boyfriend's family.  I am meeting Donna today and leaving the boyfriend alone with his games and 48 inch telly.  :P  I am happy to be back!!!  







Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting