Tuesday 15 June 2010

Seoul Garden

Before taking off for Bohol, I took Banks to our apartment to meet my friends and cousins.  He was able to meet, Lorraine, Kuya Jet, Kate, Jian, Star and the dogs.  We were supposed to go to a Karaoke place but everyone was tired - we just came back from Coron and my cousins had a late night with her friends.  We got nothing in my apartment, not even the basics.  We don't have any food to eat so I suggested that me and Banks should go to the nearest shopping centre.  I am so happy that he likes to "look around" and walk.  He's such a good partner.

The original plan was to go to a Spanish Restaurant but when we saw the Korean Buffet, we weren't able to resist.  Seoul Garden Buffet offers grill your own, hot pot and cooked food.  I am missing my hot pot nights with Brother Phil.  Anyway, the dinner was very fulfilling and satisfying.  It is a bit pricey for filo standards(I can't remember exactly but I think its in the PHP500-PHP650price range)but it is worth every penny and the drinks and desserts included too. 

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting