Friday 11 June 2010

El Rio Y Mar

I had an amazing time with dear boyfriend at Coron.  We didn't do anything but eat, lazy around and do things that we both love.  I love that my boyfriend enjoys the same thing that I do.  On our first day, we snorkelled, swan and hiked.  I wanted to kayak  I wanted to watch dear boyfriend kayak while I sit and enjoy the site but his shoulder is hurting.  Babe, you better have that shoulder checked.  Had a five course dinner and slept lots and lots that night.


Our home for the weekend.  It was overlooking the sea and mountains.  It was amazing on sunset and in the morning.  I wish to have a holiday home like this someday.  :)
Our spacious bed.  
View from our room.  Amazing isn't it?  They only have 9 guests during our stay and 50 staffs.
I love the idea of foot bath before going to the room.
We snorkelled and saw few kinds of fishes.
We swam in the pool.  At one point, Luke tried to drown me so I pretended that I'm drowning.  I always get him with my stupid acting.
Then hiked right after swimming.  We were able to climbed the mountains in 15 minutes I think.  I loved to climb and Luke was kind enough to come with me.  He wouldn't let me go alone with the guide anyway.  We were sweating and out of breath most of the time but the view from top is amazing plus you can see monkeys playing with the branches.
View from the top.  You can have a clear picture of the sea, the trees and the mountains surrounding the area.  Truly amazing!  This is one of the reasons why I love to climb.
We climbed the mountain in the middle.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting