Tuesday 22 June 2010

Balicasag Diving Experience

I can't swim, let alone dive.  To be honest, dear boyfriend and I struggled with "things to do" in Bohol.  When he asked me for the next day's plan, I told him to go diving the whole day.  He doesn't wanna leave me so he asked the other divers if he can take me with them.  I initially don't want to go cause I have occasional seasickness but I can't leave dear boyfriend on his own.  

Waiting for him to finish diving was a killer.  I was horribly seasick that day.  I was supposed to go snorkelling but I was dizzy the whole time so I ended up sleeping in the boat.  I saw one turtle and few flying fishes.  :)










Oh I have to add, according to dear boyfriend, it's the best diving experience he had so far and the only reason he's going back to Bohol is to dive.  At least one good thing came out from this trip.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting