Wednesday 23 June 2010

My Brod Turns 24!

I am a 14 months older than my brother.  He was born on his 8th month.  I have 2 theories why but I can't remember which one is right - a.  My mum worked in construction site throughout her pregnancy and b.  I was able to swallow a softdrinks bottle full of gasoline(so that makes me somewhat responsible for his birth).  :-P

Thursday is my brother's laundry day and every Friday he goes back to Nueva Ecija to visit his girlfriend.  His actual bday falls this Friday so instead on celebrating on the actual date, we celebrated it today.  Unlike me, my brother don't normally go out so finding a restaurant that he will like is a bit of a struggle.  I initially suggested an Indian Restaurant in Trinoma but he is not up for diarrhea the next day so we ended up walking throughout the shopping centre looking for the "suitable" restaurant for us.  With my suggestion, we ended up in A Veneto.  I once went there with my friend Xavier and remembered their massive portion.  

He doesn't like Marinara Sauce so we ended up with a seafood pasta with asparagus and white sauce.  White sauce and seafood don't go well together.  I suggest you skip this dish next time you eat in this restaurant.  Worst pasta I had so far.  Sorry dear brother.  We only ate a quarter of it and gave the rest to charity.  In the Philippines, it is normal to ask for doggy bags.  We did but gave the left over to the guy begging alms under the MRT.  It is also normal to see people begging alms in the streets of Manila.
Very Meaty Pizza.  This was actually very nice but I was only able to eat half of it.

Serious photos of my brother.  I tried mum but his hair is not participating.  Hahaha!


HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY MY BROD!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting