Wednesday 2 June 2010

Food, Film, Food

Banana Leaf


We love food so much that despite diarrhea, we didn't slow down.  It was lunch time when we decided to leave the hotel.  I finished Coco Avant Chanel and saw lots of AFC shows.  It was a very good and lazy morning.  :P


Stir Fried Chinese Kangkong(PHP 138).  I really love this.  I am very picky with my veggies growing up but I loved my kangkong so it is no surprise that I am gonna love this dish.  
Spicy Garlic Squid(PHP 228).  Luke picked this.  He is so predictable.  He liked his squids.  I think the squid is cooked perfectly.
Nasi Goreng(PHP 188).  Fried Rice topped with fried egg.  I can't say anything about apart from it's only. Very bad for the skin.  :P
The half eaten Malaysian Beef Rendang(PHP 238).  I love it although I wish the dish is more spicy.  Yes, I like my spicy food.  
My Buko Juice.  Sucks that I can't eat the meat inside.
Before eating, Luke asked me if we are seriously eating on the leaf.  I told him, that's the idea and that's the reason why it's called Banana Leaf.  He had a look around before putting rice on his.  :P
Dead after eating.  

SEX AND THE CITY 2  - I've been waiting for the SATC sequel.  Although I didn't hear good reviews, I still went and drag along Mr. Banks to the cinema.  He slept over Coco Avant Chanel and as a punishment, he must see this film with me.  Just kidding!  :P  SATC 2 is very entertaining from the start.  I loved the "wedding" at the beginning and honestly, I didn't see that coming.  Luke said OMG sarcastically during Carey's and I'm not gonna say who's scene.  It was amazing seeing these girls again on screen.  You have to count how much Halston dresses Carrie is wearing.  The electric pleats and simple cuts says it all.  :P  There is not boring moment in the film for me.  I am definitely a fan.  :)

So you think we would slow down from eating right?  Well, we didn't.  We planned to meet up with my brother later that night.  I was happy seeing both my brother and my boyfriend together.  We went to Fely J's Kitchen again cause we don't know where to take him and he doesn't have any preference.  

Luke and my brod.
My brod and I.

KKK(PHP 550).  Kare Kare with oxtail and tripe.  This is our filo version of curry.  The sauce is too thick for me and the oxtail too fatty.  The shrimp paste is salty too.  Not for me, disappointed.
Pork Satay(PHP 255).  We love it so much that we have to eat it again, two nights in a row.  FATTY!
Pork Liempo(PHP 195).  Luke liked this dish.  My brother liked it.  I liked it.  Everybody's happy.  :)  

We are gonna go to Ocean Park tom so Banks can geek out.  :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting