Monday 7 June 2010

Manila Ocean Park

I took Luke to Manila Ocean Park.  He is a big fish geek.  He loved everything about it.  I loved the colour on parrot and clown fishes.  Yes, I need to be visually stimulated.  I asked him a lot of fish related questions, he was able to answer most of them.  Good job baby!  :)

Entrance to the Ocean Park costs PHP 400 and fish spa costs PHP 120 for 20 minutes.   I think there might be a bundle for Ocean Park Entrance and Fish Spa.  You just have to ask the cashier.  










Shark Eggs.
We went to a fish spa too.  He didn't want to go but I pushed him.  I like seeing him get tortured.  Hahaha!
Excuse the long toe nails.  The fish spa is massive with not enough oxygen for the fishes and not enough fishes for the clients who wants to experience the fish spa.
I love this shot.  Tortured Banks.  :P
We had lunch at Makansutra.  Worst service ever!  It took a long time for our food to arrive and for the waiter to give the change back.  The food is affordable though.  Both meals cost PHP 110 for reasonable portion.



0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting