Tuesday 22 June 2010

Bohol City Tour

If there's one thing that I enjoyed about Bohol, I would say it's the city tour.  I was deeply disappointed with my first 2 days, I'm sure Mr.Banks will say the same but the city tour changed my opinion about place.  Bohol shouldn't be advertised as a beach destination.


Blood Compact.
Baclayon Church.  Baclay means walking in Cebuano.  According to the driver/tour guide, the church's fascade was made from coral.
The inside of the church reminds me of the churches in Lisbon and in Madrid.  It makes sense cause the Spaniards brought Christianity in my country and we were colonised by them for more than 100 years.  My language is a mixed of Spanish and Bahasa.  Back to the church, the mural is still in good condition despite non-maintenance.  I hope their government will do something about it.  
We also went to the "biggest python captivity" in Bohol.  Sucks that it was sleeping.  They fed the python 2 weeks back.  They allow people to go inside the cage and take photos when the python is newly fed, at your own risks of course!
Uhm, this is actually the python care taker.  I am so embarassed for him I couldn't even look at his dance number.  



The tarsier.  It is the smallest primate according to our driver.  It was very small and delicate.  We weren't really allowed to touch them but our guide was kind enough to let us. 

Boat Ride.  You get buffet and tour on the lake.  We were the first ones to go so we were stuffed when the boat tour started.  I think I drank like 6 glasses of Iced Tea and ate lots of Rice and Humba.

I love your stupid face babe.  :P

Boat tour view.  It was very nice I tell you.  This is why I said, they shouldn't advertise Bohol as a beach destination as their province have so much to offer. 

Boat Station.



After lunch, we went to see the chocolate hills.  It wasn't very chocolate-y as it  is the rainy season.

:D

From the Chocolate Hills, we went to the Butterfly farm.




Then to the man made forest.  It feels like Baguio.

Then to the hanging bridge.  Take note, 10 maximum person allowed.

This is clearly more than 10.  I wasn't able to capture everyone crossing the bridge in the picture.

For final stop, we went to a cave.  It was very hot there, like really hot.  We were both sweating profusely.

We were both very tired at the end of the trip but were happy about our experience.  Next blog, Luke's diving experience.  :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting