Sunday 28 June 2009

Wimbledon

I went to Wimbledon with my mum today. Weather is perfect for Tennis. I will let the photos talk for this blog entry. :)

This is just one part of the queue. Me and mum's number is 10806/7. We were told that they are only gonna let 9000 people in. Long shot to get in. :P



We left Reading at 6:52AM. I woke up at 5:30AM. Guess who was late? We didn't have breakfast. This is what we have for brunch(at 9AM. We didn't get to eat until 4:30PM)

People queueing for next day's ticket. That's the over night lane only. It was only 11ish AM then. It was very very hot. See how the old lady surrounded herself with boxes and an umbrella?

This photo was taken after 3 hours of queueing. We actually queued for 8 hours. That's the reason why 9:30 is brunch and 4:30PM is dinner. :P

Photo of me and mum inside Wimbledon.


We only get to 2 two matches. One major is on the first court. Ferrero vs Gonzalez. Mum loves Ferrero. Thank God he won or she will be depressed. :P

I wish you can see how cute the Wimbledon Uniform is. I couldn't focus on the player at first. :P


Going to Wimbledon is truly an experience. From the epic queue to 8 hours of waiting to thousands of people present. You can see people from different places and from different countries. I am lucky that I get to experience Wimbledon. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting