Friday 19 June 2009

The Jonathan Ross Show

Sorry for not posting in a long time. I was hooked watching Boys Before Flowers. 3 days - Monday to Wednesday - was spent watching the series. When I finally went out for my tennis lessons last Tuesday, the sun gave me a headache. This is a result of massive hibernation at home. No worries, I am back at the real world now - back to circulation where real people exist. Ehehe!

Maria's boyfriend, Richard applied for Show Tickets and got 4. So when she asked me if I want to go, I said yes immediately and took my sister along. Both our first times. We left Reading at 12:30PM and went straight to Westfields for a bit of shopping and dining. We then started to queue up at 3PM and got in at 5:30PM. This is nothing compared to the Reading Fest queue, it took me at least 5 hours to get the Festival Tickets and I was alone then! He got a good guest line up, The 2 comedians from the Peep Show, Davina MacCall and Lost Hottie Matthew Fox. The show taping took 2 hours but they cut half of it on telly. Jonathan Ross was his usual sarcastic self. I really enjoyed his humour. After the show, he started giving people chocolates and when he went to my side,I shouted here. He then threw chocolate in my direction. Must be my lucky day cause as soon as we exit the building, we saw him and I asked for his autograph and a photo taken with him. Good first time experience hey!

Exhibit A: The chocolate from Jonathan Ross and his autograph.

Inside the Studio. We are not supposed to take photos but we snuck in few anyway.

My turn to have my photo taken. :) We filos can't resist the photo opp!

Exhibit B: Me and Mr. Jonathan Ross. Sorry for the shaky photo. We were in a rush.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting