Wednesday 3 June 2009

Nepalese BBQ Party

Yesterday, I ditched college so I can have proper rest from Paintball. I went out to have lunch with my girlfriends but ended but in a Nepalese BBQ Party instead. Here are few things that we did. Something which I haven't done in a while:

1. Chase Chickens. I grew up in my Dad's side of the family. My uncle used to keep ducks as pets. I miss chasing ducks and chasing chickens is good enough. :)

2. Fool Around. I just finished Re-reading Little Prince. It reminded me that it's okay to be a kid from time to time.


3. Pick strawberry. I went to a Strawberry Farm back in High School. Oh, the joys of fresh strawberries.


4. Shooting. This is definitely a first for me. I used to shoot with water gun back when I was younger during summer. BTW, Nepali people love to go hunting or fishing. I shout every time I fire the gun. Hahaha!


5. Read under the sun. It's always gloomy here in the UK but recently we were blessed with good weather. This photo is taken without my permission. I wasn't prepared but the photo still looked good.

6. Rapel. I went Rapelling once when I went to my Girls Scout camping. I remember being scared during that time. I wasn't scared this time. This is a kid's play house.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting