Tuesday 30 June 2009

Public Enemies Red Carpet Premiere

I have a UK Wishlist and I have a Bucket List. :P Going to the Hollywood Premiere is one of my UK Wishlist. It is something that I won't be able to do when I go back to the Philippines. I plan to go alone but my sister volunteered(take note, volunteered) to come to London with me as I plan to shop the whole morning and go to the Premiere at 2:30 to get a good view. The day started good, we covered most of the stores in Westfields and we went to Spaghetti House for lunch. Both our first times. It was okay. The Garlic bread is slightly overdone and my order is tasteless. So it wasn't really okay. Hahaha! We left Westfields at 2:30PM and was at Empire Cinema at 3ish PM where people are starting to pile up. My sister was clever enough to buy 2 bottles of drinks for us. By 4:30PM, people started to stand up to look for Johnny. After 1 fainting and 2 hours later, he showed up, talked to the press and spent jurassic minutes with the fans. We were far from were he stayed but we manage to get photo of his ass, a dodgy photo of him and a lot of dodgy video kinda like the Blair Witch Project. :-P It was hardwork staying behind the fence. People are pushing from the back trying to get a nice photo of Johnny Depp. One fainted and a lot of people took the opportunity to get to her space pushing more people in front. Me and my sister where stuck in a position where we can't move or breathe even. I have to constantly raise my head and literally breathe. One person in front of me kept on farting. I sweated like a pig and the temperature is on its all time high of 30 degrees celsius! My sister complained about not being able to see Johnny but saw a glimpse of him as soon as she prayed to God according to her. I have to lift her at one point so she can she both the actors. I will do it again next time if you ask me. It is worth the experience, it is worth seeing Johnny Depp! :)
All smiles while having her lunch, her usual Spaghetti Al Ragu.

Poster for the Premiere

Queue at 4PM

Marion Cotillard with the Reporter. I can't believe people doesn't know her. She is an Academy Award Winner People! Hate the hair but loved the Red Dress and Heels. I am guessing Dior, she is the face of Dior at the moment.

Where's Johnny?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting