Wednesday 24 June 2009

Packing for Spain and Portugal

As you all know, I am going to Spain and Portugal next week for 10 days. I am very excited about it but to be honest, I am having a hard time packing. So far, I have chosen 14 clothes from me and my sister's closet. Gotta borrow clothes from her this time as my budget is slowly depleting and I still have 1 big Euro Trip on August and a trip to Scotland the following week I am back from Spain and Portugal. Leaving a jet set life eh? NOT! I've always wanted to go on a EuroTour eversince my mum went into one when she was in her late 40's. Why late 40's you may ask? My family's not rich and my mum was given an opportunity to work in Europe so while she was here in her 7ish months assignment, she took the opportunity to travel. I remember telling her not to go home one Christmas so she can go to Europe. Selfless you may say but my mum deserves her break especially from working too damn hard. Anyway, back to the topic. I will be taking loads and loads of light dresses, shorts and bold accessories. I am all about bold necklaces this trip and printed dresses. I can't be too simple. While my choice of clothes are, I have to have a statement piece. Will post photos later. :)

How do you pack for trips people?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting