Saturday 27 June 2009

A day in Windsor with my girlfriends

I had another fantastic day today. I am truly blessed with people who are as hungry for fun as I do. :) I am now referring to Doris as Date. I will be going on girly dates with her until I go back in the Philippines in 2ish months time. Too soon! I am having so much fun here! Today, we went to Windsor and Eton. Eton is just across the bridge from Windsor. No itinerary as usual, I only promise them Ferris Wheel Ride which we end up not doing. We went to the Long Walk and did a long walk of course! We stop to Nando's for lunch. We are all starving and Nando's is the first place that we saw. We then went to the Eton Gun Shop. Our friend Rai is fond of guns. Remember the Nepalese bbq party? This guy thought me how to fish and fire a gun. Thanks Man! Finally we saw a boat. Yes, a boat with paddle and Rai paddled for an hour. It was fun and scary. No life vest for us, I can't swim and Rai keep on scaring me by shaking the boat! He is the one driving. He is the only on who knows how to actually paddle a boat. Did you have a happy Friday everyone? :)

The famous Crooked House.

The Windsor Tour Bus

Showing off my dress to the ducks! I wish you can see how much ducks they have. They are massive in size as well!

Me and Donna, all smiles at this point while Rai is slaving on us. Just kidding!

Date and Me. Sweet photo isn't it? :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting