Friday 26 June 2009

Girly Dates

I had a great time today! I met up with my friend at 11AM but she was late, typical for a girl. We didn't have any plans, we just both wanted to go on Thames River Cruise and Westfields. So when she finally showed up 30 minutes late, I ask her what she wants to do first and she said River Cruise. We spend an hour and a half on the boat gossiping about her trip back home, her boyfriend and our upcoming trips. :) Today we both discovered that the best way to get a tan is to take the Thames River Cruise at 12noon. Don't go in the shade. Ehehe! After River Cruise, we went to Westfields where we spend the whole afternoon shopping! Westfields has a good balance of High Street and High End Brands. The best part of all is the most of the shops are on sale at the moment! I almost got myself a Miu Miu wallet, my existing wallet definitely needs to go. It's literally falling off. :( Anyway, before leaving Westfields, we saw Randy Santiago. *convo at the end of the blog* We wanted to do another River Cruise so we went back to Westminster Pier but it was closed. We then went to the park across and spend an hour there relaxing and reviewing the whole Randy Santiago incident. We walked from Trafalgar Square, to Leicester Square to the Gay Strip thru Tottemham Court Road. In short, we went to where our feet took us. I am so tired now but I have to let the Randy Santiago incident let out of my system. :)

Pre-tan Ailema and Doris. All smiles. :)

Photo at the London Eye.

Photo on the River Cruise. That's the Tower Bridge on the Background.

This is Westfields' toilet waiting lounge. Reminds me of the Philippines minus the 25 pesos fee. :P

Me with Mr. Randy Santiago.
I was walking towards the Mulberry Shop when Doris stop.
Doris: Oi! (Hey!)
Me: Stopped
Doris: Picture!!!
Me: Sino ba yan? (Who is that?)
Doris: Randy Santiago
Me: Looking apologetic. Sorry po, di ko kayo napansin kasi nakafocus ako sa Mulberry Store. (Sorry I didn't notice you. My mind is on the Mulberry Store)
The thing is, Randy Santiago or rather, the Santiagos are famous Filo Actors. I grew up watching their noon time shows from when he was working in GMA to ABS-CBN. It was embarassing but he was very nice about my stupidity. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting