Saturday 20 June 2009

Nirvana Spa

3 things I learn about myself:

1. I like to travel
2. I like to live in a comfortable hotel
3. I like being pampered

Travelling + Luxurious Hotel + Body Treatment = Resort and Spa! This is an ideal trip for me.

I don't consider myself high maintenance but I love the feeling of being taken care of. So when my mum told us that we are gonna go to the Spa, I felt very very excited. Aside from the fact that it's our first time on a proper spa(not the shopping centre spas), we get to spend time and relax together. I needed a girly bonding. I only have 3 months remaining before I go back to my country. We,when I say we, I mean me and my sister, tried everything that the spa has to offer, we went to the Water Pressured Massage, we did the Water Theraphy, we went swimming (although I can only float *wink*), used the Eucalyptus Steam Room, use the Sauna with actual timer and tolerable temperature unlike the one at the Novotel and Jacuzzi - this is a first for me. We had a fantastic pasta dinner! My sister had, Asparagus and Chicken Pasta, Mummy and Rose got Spinach and Crispy Prawn Pasta and me, I had Chorizo, Bacon and Chili Pasta. I love my bacon. It is something that I can't give up! I know we are not allowed to take photos but we took few anyway.

Me and Dear Sister after the Spa Treatment
Mum's friend Rose.

My Mum. She needed to relax, BIG TIME!

That's me pre-shower. :)

And my Dear Sister looking like a 5 year old.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting