Wednesday 30 March 2011

Childhoodland



I lost interest in blogging lately.  I might close this soon.  I'll keep my fashion blog though.

I haven't been in Nueva Ecija since my granny's birthday last August.  I was supposed to go Christmas time but I was in the UK.  I don't really like visiting there as there aren't anything going on.  So when my brother announced that it was my aunt's bday, I took the opportunity to visit granny.

My trip was pretty okay.  I was able to gossip and play cards with the oldies.  I learned that my cousin who's 19 got married.  Everyone was opposed to it but she started living with a guy so they forced them into marriage.  My dad is okay and he started smoking again.  He's not even working and have no source of income, I don't understand why he have vices.  He's only 54.  Too many negative news.  This is why I avoid going to the province.  On the bright side, I was able to eat lots of good food and had a nice chat with Tito Arman.  He's sensible and hard-working, I like him.  My most vivid memory of him was when I was 5 or less when he visited my aunt(who was living with us then) and  I poured a bucket of water as soon as he got there.  I was that Maldita but I warmed up to him when he started showing me and my brother some magic tricks which resulted to my brother swallowing a 50 centavo coin but that's another story.  :P  Granny was very happy to see me.  She screamed at the sight of me and told me that I am the most beautiful grand children she got.  Take that my sis!  :P

How was your weekend darlings?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting