Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pearl Farm Holiday

I've been to lots of holidays but I can't remember relaxing.  As an Asian, I felt like it's my obligation to see everything and anything that the place has to offer.  If you don't believe me, check Filos facebooks when they go on trips.  :P  I didn't realise how relaxing it is to actually go on a beach holiday with nothing planned.  Initially, I thought things will be boring but I loved it.  We woke up just in time for breakfast everyday because we know how Luke feels about missing free breakfast(LOL!!!), snorkelled, sunbathe, eat and read books.  Every morning, Luke and I would feed the birds and fishes.  Sometimes, I would walk for 30 minutes to make myself feel better about the breakfast buffet.  I am sorry to report that Luke's durian disaster continued until Pearl Farm.  He didn't eat for 3 days and lost his chin weight.  

It rained 2 days out of the 4 days that we stayed there.  Good thing that they provided a telly and a separate toilet room for Luke's needs.  Our stay in Pearl Farm was very pleasant.  They attended to both my needs and Luke's.  One night, whilst having dinner, Luke has to leave me to do number 2 and the staffs were concerned about it.  I told them that he was ill and they referred me to the main office for help.  They have a medical attendant available and gave Luke meds to ease the pain.  I had an unblocked ear incident which they unblocked partially.  If I have to say anything negative, it has to be the hot shower that goes off after 5 minutes of use and the unattended gym with just okay facilities.  


Luke friend, Charlie.
This pool have an amazing view of the beach and Mt. Apo.
Samal Houses.  We stayed in Number 5.
Fish Feeding at half past 10AM.


My view whilst sunbathing.


"may I tuck in si chan".  :P


The ala carte orders in Pearl Farm are very reasonably priced with generous servings.  It starts from 300PHP.  The buffet has a massive selection too and just 750PHP per person.
  
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting