Monday 14 March 2011

Ronaldos at F Torres

Luke and I were very surprised when the Cebu Pacific flight to Davao flew without any delays. :P  We got nothing planned in Davao.  Luke wants to go to the Philippine Eagle Center and Zorb, I want to go to the Eden Mountain Resort and try Davao's zipline.  I will tell you more about those later.  

I was very hungry by 5PM and you know what happens when I'm hungry right?  I turn into a b*tch.  I still don't know to this date how Luke can handle me.  I feel like a bi-polar sometimes. 

It was raining when we arrived in Davao.  According to the guidebook, F Torres is a foodie haven so Luke and I decided to check it out.  We were a bit disappointed as I was expecting strips and strips of restaurants offering variety of cuisines. Yeah, there were lots of restaurants but you had to walk the whole street.  I was turning tourette so Luke decided to go to Ronaldo's.  It was a very quiet restaurant in the middle of the the F Torres Street and very minimal in design.


House Bread.  Garlic Bread and Rye Bread in Squid Ink.
This was amazing!  I think it was bruschetta.
My seafood pasta was okay.  Too much cream, it was overwhelming the dish.
According to Luke, his steak ala pobre was nice.

B*tch face.
I randomly said these stupid lines to Luke:
"You are a fake Catholic!".  When I took him to the church we passed by and asked him if he wanted to stay.
"This wouldn't happen if you bought me a Melissa.", after I had my flats wet.  Jesus!  I am mental.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting