Sunday 30 January 2011

The Week That Was

I have been busy sorting my online business that I don't have time  to update this account.  The first two weeks has been very fruitful.  I sold more than 10 of my items and earn half of my credit card bill.  Whew!

Last Thursday, UST, MY Alma Mater, celebrated it's 400 years.  It was like Paskuhan but STAR STUDDED.  I didn't realise that my school produced so much stars from national heroes(dead now), actors, directors,new anchors and to beauty queens.  Yes, beauty queens.  Precious Lara sang.   I wish she didn't now.  :P  On the same day, I also met up with my two closest Uni friends, Trisha and Joana.  It was nice seeing them both.  I wish I had more time to each of them. :(




We all know that I am a notorious double booker.  I won't deny that.  My "meet up" with Divine fell on the same day as my cousin's birthday.  As they were equally important to me, I didn't have the guts to cancel on either of them.  Divine is one of my closest friends from Elementary School.  I lost in touch in High School but found each other again in a Social Networking Site.  True Story.  From then on, we meet each other every time we get the chance.  I felt really bad that I only spent 2 hours with Divine but I really missed my cousins.  I haven't seen them in 8 months.  My nephew and godchild doesn't know me.  When I asked him who I was, he hugged and kissed me and told me that he was sorry.  I told him that I am his aunt and my name is May(my nickname.  LOL).  He called his mum and told her that her classmate from the office was here.  He showed me his dinosaurs.  I told him that I've recently been to a dinosaur place with birds, reptiles etc. and he kept on saying "WOWOWOW".  He asked me to take him there but I told him that it's too far.  It was in Natural History Museum in London.  :P  

I am glad to see my cousins.  One will be recording an album now with his band and another directing commercials.  I am so proud of them.  I am so cheesy today.  :P


 Al Fakher.  :P
Financial Executive Lorraine.  LOL!
PS
My friend Macy had her baby yesterday too.  It was a boy but is premature.  Let's pray that the baby is safe.  I don't know how to commute to the hospital.  FML.
PPS
Shameless Plug.  Please visit my webstore- http://missailemascloset.blogspot.com/ - and purchase my goodies.  Thanks Lovelies! xxx

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting