Tuesday 4 January 2011

London Date

Luke and I went on our first date this year.  Yeah, I am gay that way.   :P

London is truly a great place to go on a date.  There are so much things to do.  

First stop, Tate Modern.  Luke and I wanted to see the Ai Wei Wei's sunflower exhibition and he hasn't been so I took him.  He lived all his life in the UK and neglected all the free things that his country can offer.  I also wanted to nick a sunflower seed(this is so wrong) but it's heavily guarded.  I am weird that way.  I was turning into a hungry bitch after Tate and Luke and I can't find a place to eat.  I wanted to go to Japan Centre cause I missed their Udon BUT they moved the restaurant. We only found out after taking the wrong turn in Regent Street.  We went to Wongkei's in Chinatown for lunch instead.  Massive serving, good food and cheaper than HK Diner.  

Harrods was the next stop.  I was given the task to buy Longchamp Le Pliages but the colours and styles are mostly out of stock.  One of Luke's mate and his  gf happened to be in Harrods too so we met up with them for a quick coffee.  I like Luke's friends.  They are all nice and normal.  The girlfriends aren't bitchy too.

We went to Winterwonderland as planned.  I wanted to show him the place as it is closing today but it wasn't as fun as the first time that I went there.  :(  We were supposed to go ice skating but the queue was long.  I don't know if I regret not going to Somerset.  They have ice skating rink there too.  Maybe next time.  Dear boyfriend promised another London trip.  MAKE IT HAPPEN BABE.  *evil eye*

Finally, Covent Garden.  It was late and most of the shops are closed but luckily the biggest apple centre in the UK is not so we spent a bit of time there then home.  We were so knackered!  I slept til 10:30AM.  We are driving to Midlands later today.  :)

PS:
We visited mum and my sister the other day and I taught Luke bad filo words and he can't stop saying it.  Hahaha!  He can now also say "kiss mo'ko or hug mo'ko".  So cuteeeee!!

 Luke has finally found his photo angle!  :P








 The large bag was a pressie from Luke - a Mulberry Alexa.  :)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting