Monday 24 January 2011

Bad Girls Reunion

Once upon a time, our Kuyas labelled us as Bad Girls but we didn't live through their expectations, Thank God!

I haven't seen Ruzelle in more than half a year mostly because I've been away and she is busy with Boom and work.  I see Lorraine on a regular basis though.  We live 5 minutes away from each other, very very convenient.  

I had a very nice time with my cousins although I tried to keep awake most of the time.  I am still badly jetlagged.  I go from very very sleepy to energetic then back to being tired again.  We chatted as usual but we talk about more mature things now.  When I say mature, I say, love and boyfriends and plans.  Plans about moving forward with life which I failed to answer once again.  I just can't answer any longer as I am lost myself.

Let's see each other again girlies! Hopefully, I am feeling better.  :)

PS
Ruzelle, it was very nice to see you and Boom.  

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting