Monday 10 January 2011

Linds and Carol's Wedding

I love weddings.  I can't stress that enough.

Last Saturday, Luke and I attended his mum's wedding.  This is also the reason why my 6 weeks holidays turned 3 months.  I am not complaining though, I get to spend longer time with my family which I haven't seen in a year.  Thanks Lovie!

It was a nice wedding and I was drank at 3PM.  Sorry this has to be me, it is my blog after all.  The ceremony started at 1PM and champagnes were served at 2PM.  I had a glass then double vodka and cranberry.  By 3PM, lunch were served and my lips were numb.  Clear indication that I was drank.  The more alcohol kicked in, the better I feel about talking to people.  I normally don't put in effort in speaking with people unless I know that I have something to speak with them.  I hate small talks with Luke has mastered.  That makes one of us, Thank God!  I met quite a lot of people from Luke's childhood - people that he went to baby school with, his friends' parents and kids that he grew up with.  It was such a pleasant experience!

I was feeling really sleepy after the dessert was served to I asked Luke if I can lie down for a bit.  I ended up sleeping for an hour and sobered up after a cup of coffee just in time for the dance.  The entertainment that night was fantastic.  People danced.  I danced.  I made Luke dance with me.  He said, he only danced to MJ's songs.  Well, I made you dance to Beyonce, Rhianna, etc.  Hahaha!  Thanks for being my dance partner.  You have rhythm after all. xxx




I am not a fan of his three piece suit but it was chosen for him.  I wore my Lanvin and had so much compliments that night.  Luke's mum's friend saw me from a far, he's a bit campy and thought to himself, "she really knows what she is doing".  His words, not mine.  :)





Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting