Saturday 8 January 2011

Natural History Museum

Remember when Luke and I went on our first London date this year?  We actually met up with his friend Scott who went to the Natural History Museum to see the Wildlife Photography of the Year Exhibit.  He said it was amazing and as I remember free.  Well, it was not.  An adult has to pay £9.  We can't be bothered to so we went around the museum instead.  I have been before but I can't remember what it actually have.  All I can remember is I like the fascade but I have clearer picture of the Science Museum.  Just saying.  

Just outside the museum is an ice skating rink.  I wanted to give it a go but it was raining.  I am challenged in the balance department and don't wanna risk being hospitalised especially when I am not insured.  NHS is expensive for non UK residents.  :P

Luke was starving so we head to Toku.  Finally satisfied my Beef Niku Udon cravings.  :)  Luke ordered a dozen sushi which I helped myself into one.  The meal was as satisfying as I remembered it to be.  It was a bit salty but the beef is nice still.  

I took Luke on his first Urban Outfitters tour too then to Carnaby Street, Soho, Regent's Street and home.  I love London.  I want to live in the City!!!

PS:

The day started as sh*t and ended up as sh*t no matter how hard we tried to cheer ourselves up.  Luke and I had a massive fight.  Not happy about it but things has to be discussed.  

PPS:

Luke's mum's wedding is tom.  I am wearing my Lanvin, FINALLY!!!!
  


 Dinosaur Style.  I am so dirty.
 Philippine Lemur REPRESENT!  I didn't even know that we have Lemur in the Philippines.
 Photo taken just outside the Natural History Museum.
Happy with my beef niku udon.  Yummyyyyyyy!!!!
 I saw him as a Panda whilst taking this photo.  I blame the bamboo ornament.
 Kingsly Court in Carnaby Street.  I love the shops!!!
 Luke's dinner.

Liberty of London.  The building is more amazing at night.  :)


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting