Wednesday 19 January 2011

Leaving On A Jet Plane

I was in a bitch panic mode when I left Reading last Monday.  I packed up early but I met up for a quick lunch and shopping with Donna before my flight.  I was home by 2PM and my target rail air bus was at 2:25PM leaving me with 20 minutes to get ready and to reach the station.  My mum suggested to hire a taxi the previous night but I am too stingy to pay double of what I can pay with the rail bus.  Dear boyfriend also asked me if I want to be collected and drove to the airport by her mum but I declined the offer.  I am not comfortable being driven by his mum.  In the end, I experienced hell.  I missed my bus, walked in the rain, damaged my Alexa, missed my rail bus and cried in the train station out of self pity.  Everything went well when I reached the Airport though.  I was able to check in within 10 minutes of arrival and did my tax refund for another 10 leaving me with 2 hours to spare.  Disappointingly, the Cathay food didn't satisfy me and I was feeling sick throughout the whole trip.  I didn't catch up on sleep too.  I've never been so tired and thirsty in my life.  I was also hassled by the airport taxi driver.  Welcome to the Philippines!  :P


I got 2 lugguages.  One hand carry for my shoes and bag and one massive one for my clothes.


PS:
Sorry for sending everyone to hell yesterday.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting