Sunday 11 April 2010

YakiMix: Japanese Buffet

Hello Everyone!  How's your weekend?  Mine has been relaxing so far.  Slept for 11 hours last night and woke up at 7ish this morning to do my 1 month's worth of laundry.  It was hardwork I tell you.

Anyway, few weeks back, my cousin Krishna arrived from Australia.  The initial plan was to check-in in a hotel and play mahjong and eat all night but things changed when we couldn't find the mahjong set!  We were supposed to meet up at after my work(on Saturdays, I work til 5PM) but I had to work til 9:30PM that day. Went straight to Filinvest after work and got there just after 11PM.  Stayed til 3AM chatting and catching up only to wake up at 8:30AM for an early breakfast buffet.

Ruzelle was kind enough to book a Japanese Buffet for the 5 of us.  We got to the restaurant just before 11AM and had to wait outside the restaurant.  We were one of the early birds.  LOL! She later informed us that it is very difficult to get a table in that restaurant and bookings is a must.  The food was endless, not only that they serve Japanese, they also have Korean, Filo food and Chinese.  I had stomach aches at the end of the hour session buffet.

Lorraine, Me and Krishna. 
 
Ruzelle and her boyfriend Boom.  I am really happy that they are together.  Never seen Ruzelle so happy and gay before.  Wait til dear boyfriend visits!  :P

First session buffet food.  Rice, noodles, chicken...

Sushi.  Had 2 plates of these I think.

Desserts.  Cake, Pastries and Leche Flan.
Fruits and Mango Sago.  I really like Mango Sago.

Didn't take photos of all the food that we ate.  I ran out of battery.  Stoopid Digi Cam.  We also had a plate of thick sliced Salmon Sashimi.  Ice cream of different flavours and iced lolly. Amazing!  Dear boyfriend, if you want me to take you here when you visit, let me know so I can arrange something.  :)  
The buffet is cheap, it only cost each of us P550 each plus P55 bottomless drinks.  The food was really good.  Don't expect for good ambiance though.  The place is just okay.  Keep in mind that it's a buffet place.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting