Wednesday 7 April 2010

Holy Week: Beach Day

Swimming was on the agenda on the second day.  Just a few minutes walk from where we stayed was a beautiful stretch of clear ocean water and fine white sand.  I actually thought that we were swimming there but I was wrong.  Kendi's family took us to a better beach, with better view,  with clearer water and less people.  My goodness!  The place took my breath away. 
Photo sesh just before the trip.  We filos like to take photos of everythingggg. 
Cyrus, Chekka and George with the ocean view.  This is the "public" beach for them. 
Cheka, George, Miss Kendi and Me.  Cyrus took the photo.
Kendi enjoying the sun.  This guy is very much allergic to Lubang Island.  His skin asthma started showing on the first day.  He was on his worst on our last day, very very red and puffy.

Class Picture.
I did something which I haven't done in years - slept outside.  It was cold.  Good thing I was sleeping between my "HOT" friends, George and Cyrus.  Inside Joke with friends.  I can explain later dear boyfriend.
View from the Balcony.

I wish I've taken better photos of the view but I am more excited with getting myself a tan.  The place is more amazing than the public beach.  Noone was there except for our group.  The water is clear.  The photo above was taken during low tide.  I saw 2 more species of starfish here.  One resembling a centipede.  Hermit crabs can be found everywhere.  I mean everywhere.  No sea urchins.  Thank God!  The water is shallow, perfect for a swimming challenged like me.  The water is cold too.  At night time, you can hear the sound of the ocean and listen to the sound that the crickets make.  Very very authentic.  I really love everything about this province. 

Next time dear boyfriend, let's go explore my country.  They got lots to offer and more beaches like this.  You would love everything about this place.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting