Thursday 8 April 2010

Holy Week: Another Beach Day

Warning:  PHOTO VOMIT!

I love going to the beach.  My love for the sun and the beach intensified when I moved to the UK, the most sunlight deprived country that I've been in. :P  On our 4th day, we went to a beach in Pinagdagatan and trekked to get to the Falls in Hulagaan.  It was an amazing day!  :)

The mandatory group photo.  Cyrus is clearly taking the photo.
Tito Oscar with the public beach on the background. Tito Oscar is Kendi's uncle.  He took us everywhere during this trip and his wife, Tita Julie took care of our meals.  He got a very lovely family.
Group Pic upon arrival.  We can't resist taking photos of ourselves and taking photos together.  :P
We got our drinking water from a nearby lake.  Farmville moment ya'll!
Kendi with Tita Julie and Tito Oscar.
That's Tito Oscar climbing the Coconut Tree. 
We play cards in between eating, drinking and sunbathing.
Another Group Picture.  With Kendi's brother this time.
We had to walk for almost an hour to get to the Waterfalls.  It was a long and challenging walk but it was all worth it!  Cyrus and Kendi were kind enough to help me walk through the slippery rocks.  Thanks Guys!

Dyosa ng Waterfalls :  Waterfall Goddess!
The mountain on the background.  The place is very green.  I really love nature trips.  Takes my mind away from the busy city.

What you don't know from the trip:

a.  Cyrus almost drown in the Waterfalls.
b.  We discovered that Chekka is very clumsy and accident prone.
c.  George, George-gous owns a rock formation.  (read:  abs)
d.  Kendi has a very bad allergic reaction to everything Lubang Island - sun, dust, seafood,etc.
e.  Chekka loves big scary waves.  We all got scared when we travelled back at from 6PM.  The waves are really big.  She was enjoying the experience on the other hand.  Was thinking about my own safety.  With no life jacket on, I am sure that I am gonna drown in an instant.  I must learn how to swim soon.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting