Sunday 14 March 2010

My Weekends

Since working, I was left with little time to myself. My normal routine consists of waking up at 5:30(or 6:00 when I'm tired), working til 6:30PM, 1 hour telly time, skyping with dear boyfriend and sleeping.  I like to keep my Sundays free so I can do my laundry and do my usual girly things.  Back in the UK, I used to watch films weekly with my family.  In the Philippines, most of my friends are dating and preferred to watch films with their partners.  I wanted to see Alice in Wonderland and been planning since the day it came out.  Today, I'll make sure I see it, that's after laundry, food shopping and cleaning up my room.  :P 

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting