Sunday 7 March 2010

Mark's Leaving Party

Leaving is something normal to where I work.  Since working there, I've attended 2 leaving dos and knew 2 more people who left work.  Guess that's the reason why we have young crowd there.  Whatever the reason for these people leaving, I am happy that I get to know them.  Here are photos from last night, from our usual place.  :)

 

  

  
This is my usual Thursday Group.  Finally we have a photo together.
In this photo:  Moi, Chekka, Miss Kendi, Cyrus and George.
  
Mark(the guy in gray polo shirt) is the one leaving.
  

  

  

  
Photo with our IDOL!  Everyone calls him Idol at work.  I still don't know why.  I didn't even bother to ask. :P
  
Maynard(head of the artists at work), Eric and Alexis.  I didn't know who Alexis is until last night.  The only thing that I know is that, he works at the office.
  
Ryan and Eric.
  
Ryan and April.
  
Idol sings Buble.  He can't dance though.  This is our photo trying to make him dance, IN TUNE! 
 

Last night I discovered that everyone can sing in our group.  I can't sing myself and sang only 1 song.  They said I sounded okay but I beg to differ.  I say it depends on the Karaoke Machine and the Microphone.  I am really happy to belong in this group and to have known such genuine and nice people.  Next, Lubang Island for Holy Week.  Can't wait!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting