Monday 1 March 2010

2 Wakes and 2 celebrations

Had a very eventful week.  I didn't know how I managed to work for 60 hours despite my very busy work and social life. 

I am known to be a double booker.  I've said this before, I don't want to miss a thing.  Last Monday, I went to my workmate's leaving drinks then to my friend's dad's wake.  He died of heart attack. 

I did my usual 10 hour work day on Tuesday and Wednesday functioning properly.  Although I go out on weekdays, I see to it that I go to work on time and do everything that is assigned to me.  I've always been this way.  Back in Uni, I review my lessons before I go out with friends.  I remember once when I went to a rock concert with my cousins, I studied before the concert and after when we got home then straight to my Uni for my test.  I didn't know where I got the energy then.  :P

Friday, I got a phone call from Xavier informing me of Leo's death.  Saturday, I went out to see my friend Trisha in Greenbelt.  I work in Caloocan so travelling from Caloocan to Makati takes ages.  We went to a Spanish Restaurant called Tapella.  Good food, good company and good Sangria.  Reminds me of my Spain Trip with my friends.  Oh, how I wish I can travel in Europe again.  Someday.  :)

Sunday, I travelled for at least 8 hours to go to Leo's wake.  I nearly cried after Erwin told everyone that, "he really is dead".  It is good to see friends and speak with them but you can't change the fact that we lost someone we cared about.  He was gone too soon.  He was full of life.  We lost one of our Pantene girls according to Erwin.  

Photos from Monday:
 
Kat, Miss Kendi and DC.
  
Mark, Moi and Cheska.
  
 Kat, Cheska, Miss Kendi, Moi, DC, Arn and Ryan.

Photos from Thursday.  I like being an idiot!
  

My Thursday Group:
  
Ice, George, Ate Nela
 
Miss Kendi, Cheska and Cyrus.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting