Sunday 14 March 2010

Alice Meets Persia

Almost had an accident today.  As I was riding the FX on my way to the shopping centre, the hood of the FX opened and covered the windshield.  The driver was driving fast then.  Thank God it was a Sunday and the Clottey VS Pacquiao match was on.  I think everyone was in shocked.  I only heard a soft "shit" from back seat.  Not all vehicles in the Philippines are road worthy.  "Shitmobile" as dear boyfriend describe it.  Hope they make a law about this soon and help the bad Manila traffic.

FX.
"It is impossible!  Only when you think it is."  Love this line from the film.

I saw Alice in Wonderland as planned.  I really wish that I saw the film in 3D.  I don't understand why people didn't like the film.  I loved everything about it.  I especially like the costumes.  The crazier, the more creative, the better it is for me.  It makes me wanna wish that I am artistic enough to do costume designs.  Maybe one day.  :D

Been planning to go to Persia Grill for ages and was disappointed with the food.


Loved the interior.  Makes me wanna go to Morocco.
Didn't like the fact that some of the seat covers are stained.
Loved the fact that you can have a sisha party with friends.  I didn't check how much though.  Thought something like this will click in the metro.  I was wrong.  Noone was using sisha.

As it was my first time in the restaurant, I asked the waitress for their speciality.  She recommended Chelo Combination.  It's a plate of biryani rice with grilled beef and chicken marinated with persian herbs and spices and with grilled tomato as a side dish.  I was disappointed the minute they put the food on my table.  Can you see how horrible the plating of the food is?  I had to dig through the rice to see the actual meat.  The chicken is too salty for my liking.  Both the beef and chicken are very tender though.  Nothing else could I say about the food.  If that's their speciality, how come it doesn't taste special to me?  Maybe that's the reason why the food is affordable.  My meal together with my Strawberry Yogurt Shake and tip came to 300 pesos.  I don't think I will go again next time.  I'll try Jatutak for some somtam.  I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I also went to Trinoma to get myself a new lunchbox.  Last Thursday, I forgot to take my lunchbox home and found it to be bitten to death by a rat.  Yes, there is a rat somewhere at work.  I actually saw one with my very own eyes last Friday.  I hope work will do something about it. 

Tomorrow is another work day.  I hope I do well as my previous weeks at work.  I will blog about work on my next post.  Bet you guys missed me!  I miss blabbing too.  I will try to blog more once I adjusted to the work life. 

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting