Monday 6 February 2012

Road Trip to Fun

Last Saturday has been very fun!  My cousins and I went to a conservative bridal shower in Astoria Plaza, stayed in soho for a bit to chat with my aunt, drank in The Reserve in Ortigas, then to Eastwood for "old times sake", followed by road trip from Katipunan only to end up in Karaoke Republic in Timog.  

Let's try your lounge in the Fort next time Ate Utay?  Let me lose my fat reserve first.  LOL!!
Conservative Pinoy Henyo.  We got "lugaw" to guess.  They asked for ear, earbuds.  Too sweet for bridal shower.  I was expeting, dildo and penis.  LOL!!!
Loved my Kuya's question and answer presentation.
Group photo.
Enjoying Cosmopolitan at the Reserve.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting