Friday 17 February 2012

One Destination: Jamie + Jill

I don't really know who Jamie is or what she is like.  I only met her twice prior to the wedding.  The first time was in Christmas 2009 and the second time was on her bridal shower, 2 weeks before the wedding.  Jillian or Kuya Ji as we call him, is my cousin.  He is Ruzelle's older brother.  She wanted to be an actress but ended up working in Marketing, he is a fine arts UP graduate and is a freelance director.  Together they make a good story.  Ang cheesy lang.  :)

He proposed in Greenbelt cinema.  He rented the whole place.  Both of their families and friends were there.  She was ecstatic.  It was her dream to see herself in the big screen.  They were hands-on throughout their wedding.  They would fly to Boracay to look for wedding venues and food tasting.  They didn't use a wedding coordinator until the wedding day.  I don't think I can do that to my own wedding.  I am too unorganised..

The wedding is puno ng pasabog!  Both parties siblings participated in the flash mob for their couple's entrance.  I jokingly told Botchok na ituturo ko sha sa end ng performance but that joke's on me.  Di sha nakatingin!  Hahahaha!  To close the program, Kuya and Jamie hired a group of fire dancers.  What we didn't realise is that, they are gonna dance too.  Production number talaga tong wedding.  I super enjoyed it!
Couple's entrance.
  Jamie arrived in a paraw. 
Wedding game.  Yes, we do wedding games here.  I don't know if they have something like this in the UK though.  
Kuya and Jamie with the fire dancers.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting