Tuesday 21 February 2012

Irie Sunday: 19.02.12

My social life is officially back on.  :)

Luke told me that he is happy that I'm going out again.  Truth be told, I think he is happy that I'm less bitchy cause I have something to do with my time.  Therefore, less drama in our long distance relationship.  LOL!

Lorraine, Ruzelle and I went to Irie Sunday.  Ruzelle has been talking about going here for months and we thought we should give it a try.  We had lots of fun with the unforseen Makati Med Emergency Room event.  No details, it's been us girls and Luke.  Hahaha!
Grabbed from facebook.

People spotting FAILED!  After the second band, a not so good looking guy approached us and asked if we were having fun, we continued talking.  Suplada lang.  But if you see the guy, you might do the same thing.  Afterwards, I asked Lorraine if we could sit down.  2 guys moved next to us clearly wanting to chat as there were lots of vacant seats.  We didn't dare look at them and continued talking and then we left.  Pagmamaganda.  LOL!
At Makati Med.  The clue is in this photo and facebook.  :P
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting