Monday 1 August 2011

T House Tagaytay

When my aunt died, I decided that I am prioritising family over work.  I can't afford to miss any more of my family get together and activities.  I can't work for a company who wouldn't let me go on Christmas Hols just because their establishment is open and needs people.  Hindi makatarungan.  This work is not for me.

I was stressing prior to Luke's arrival.  Although I said the statement above, skipping work is not something that I do.  I can't remember missing school just because I like it.  I can't ask work for 2 days off cause going on hols is not allowed during this period.  I told you, di makatarungan. This is why I don't bother asking.  I'd rather not call work for 2 days and accept whatever disciplinary sanction they are gonna give me than explain the situation to them.  They won't understand.  My absence will affect the groups productivity.

It was a struggle to go to Tagaytay.  First, the driver can't find the bus station and he kept on insisting that we go to a different bus station.  When we finally did, he dropped us to the wrong station.  Second, we were on storm signal number 1 that day.  I hate my feet getting wet and I was turning into a bitch again.  :P

T House Tagaytay is very easy to find.  We took the first tricycle that we saw and asked them to drop us off to T House.  The check in went smoothly.  I was a little disappointed with the room size.  I felt a little claustrophobic.  They only have the basics - toilet, shower, bed, cable TV, A/C, telephone.  No wardrobe, just a rack in the toilet where you can hang clothes.  No safe to put your valuables.  The room smelt of mint though.  It was very nice.  Basic toiletries were provided too(shampoo, soap and toothbrush).  The best thing about the place was the food.  I recommend the turon.  :)

Despite the little disappointments that I wrote, Luke and I enjoyed our stay in T House.  




Luke made the bed really small.  He is 6 feet tall.


Banana Spring Roll.  It was so good we wanted to order it for breakfast.
Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting