Monday 1 August 2011

Moon Garden Tagaytay

I don't know where I got this idea of accommodation hoping.  I didn't realise how stressful and tiring it was until Luke and I actually did it.  I wanted to take Luke to Tagaytay since his last visit.  Tagaytay is the nearest holiday destination from Manila.  You can do a day trip but I had enough of Manila and I wanted to go on a short hols so I dragged him with me.  :P

From T House, Luke and I stopped over at Picnic Grove.  He was disappointed.  The only thing he liked about the place was the view.  I will say this over and over, I hope they hire people to look after the place.  It's falling apart.  They have half demolished accommodations.  Why the hell people would leave things undone?  Isang taon na yun.  It was there when I visited last year.  The weather made it look worse too.
 With Taal Lake on the background.
 Before heading to Moon Garden, I took Luke to Olivarez Plaza.  I was expecting more food shops but instead I found small boutiques.  I am not interested in shopping any longer.  I still haven't sold all my clothes on ebay.

I've been interested to visit Moon Garden since my cousin Ruzelle went with her boyfriend.  I'm all about shabby and rustic.  Luke had a bad feeling about rustic.  He thinks that the place will not be up to his standards but he was wrong.  It was better than T House in my opinion.  The room was very very spacious, the toilet is massive too and we had a very nice view of the garden.  For 2990 plus free breakfast, I think it's good value for money.  



Our view whilst having a meal in our room.  Very very lovely.
Went home knackered that day.  I am back at work again.  :(


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting